1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- In this Agreement, unless inconsistent with the context or otherwise expressly stipulated, words referring to:
- one gender includes a reference to the other genders;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- natural persons include artificial persons and vice versa.
- The headings in this Agreement are for ease of reference only and will not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- In this Agreement, any reference to “us” shall be a reference to Instasense (Pty) Ltd and any reference to “you” or “your” shall be a reference to a Member.
- In this Agreement, unless inconsistent with the context, the following expressions will bear the meanings assigned to them below and cognate expressions will bear the corresponding meanings:
“Accounts Page and Tab” means:
- “Billing Cycle” means the interval of time from the end of one billing, or invoice, statement date to the next billing statement date for the Services that the company provides on a recurring basis.
- “Calendar Month” means a period from a specified day in one month to the day numerically corresponding to that day in the following month, less one;
- “Content” means pictures, videos, and other related information;
- “Member” means any person who has the legal authority to make use of the Instasense Services, whether such person is a paying Member in accordance with a specific Membership Option, or whether such a person is a Member by making use of his free trial period as per this Agreement;
- “Membership Fee” means the monthly fee, per Calendar Month, payable to Instasense in connection with your chosen Membership Plan, in order to access the Instasense Services;
- “Instasense or the Company” means Instasense (Pty) Limited, a company duly incorporated under the laws of South Africa, with company registration number ………………;
- “Instasense Membership or “Membership” means your paid membership, which shall be billed monthly to your Payment Method and shall continue on a month to month basis as further defined in clause 8.1 below, which may or may not include the free trial period in order to access the Instasense Services;
- “Instasense Services”, “Our Services” or “the Services” means the Services provided by Instasense for managing the Products, which shall include all features and functionalities, websites, mobile websites or mobile application related thereto and user interfaces, as well as all Content and software associated with our Services
- “Payment Method” means
- “Personally Identifiable Information” means the information concerning a person, which can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate the person;
- “Products” means MySense.co + the Instasense IOS app and the Instasense Android app;
- “Third Party Copyright Material” or “Material” means rights given to creators for their literary and artistic works for which the Member does not have the license or authority to use, in any way, shape or form, without the written permission of the creator;
- “You” or “Your” means the Member, as defined under the Definitions and Interpretations of this Agreement.
- Welcome to Instasense. Instasense operates as a subscription service provider, which provides our Members with access to remote camera devices, pictures, videos and other information (“Content”) streamed or transferred over the Internet to certain Internet-connected computers, tablets, smartphones and other devices (“Instasense Ready Devices”).
- The Instasense Services is provided from our registered office, located at 416 Kirkness Street, Loftus Suits, Building 2, Floor 2, Arcadia, 0083.
- In this Agreement, “Instasense Services,” our Services or the Services means the Services provided by Instasense for managing the Products, which shall include all features and functionalities, websites, mobile websites or mobile application related thereto and user interfaces, as well as all Content and software associated with our Services.
- Please note that this Agreement includes hyperlinks that may only be accessed through the Instasense website. If you are reviewing this Agreement through certain Instasense Ready Devices, you may need to visit www.xxxxxxxxxx to review these hyperlinked terms.
- This Agreement governs Your use of our Services. By using our Services and continuing to use our Services, You accept and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement as well as to any amendments that the Company may make to this Agreement from time to time.
- You explicitly agreed and consent to that the Company may, from time to time, change, amend or modify this Agreement.
- Such changes, amendments or modifications shall be effective immediately; provided, however, in the case of existing Members, such changes, amendments or modifications shall, unless otherwise stated, be effective 30 days after making such changes, amendments or modifications.
- Should there be any changes, amendments or modifications to this Agreement, the Company will endeavor to have available for inspection any prior versions of this Agreement, if any, for a preceding 12-month period.
7. Communication Preferences.
- By using our Services, you agree to receive electronic communication from Instasense relating to Your account.
- Electronic communications may include the following:
- sending emails to the email address You provided during registration;
- posting communication about the Instasense Services or website;
- posting communication in the Accounts Page and Tabs, which may include notices about Your account (e.g., payment authorizations, changes to your password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information);
- It is hereby explicitly agreed that any and all notices, agreements, disclosures or other communication send to You electronically, will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including the requirement that such communication is in writing.
- It is strongly advised and recommended that You keep and maintain copies of all electronic communication by either printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy thereof.
8. Membership, Free Trials, Billing and Cancellation
8.1 Ongoing Membership
- Your Instasense Membership, which may start with a free trial as per clause 8.2 below, shall continue on a month-to-month basis until your Membership is either canceled by You or upon termination by us.
- It is essential that You have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid and accepted method of payment (“Payment Method”) to use the Instasense Services unless otherwise informed by us in writing.
- The monthly Membership Fee shall be billed automatically to Your chosen Payment Method.
- Should You wish to cancel your Membership, please ensure that you cancel your Membership before it automatically renews, in order to avoid billing of the next month’s Membership Fees to your Payment Method.
- Should you fail to cancel your Membership before it has renewed, you will remain to have access to the Instasense Services for the rest of the Billing Cycle in that specific Calendar Month.
8.2 Multiple Membership Plan Options:
- The Company may offer several various Membership Plans, including special promotional plans or memberships with different terms and conditions.
- Should any specific Membership Plan have different terms and conditions as those described in this Agreement, it will be clearly communicated and disclosed to you upon sign-up or, alternatively, in other communication made available to you.
- You can find specific details regarding your Membership with Instasense by visiting our website and clicking on the Accounts link.
- Some promotional Memberships are offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered Membership Plans.
8.3 Free Trials
- Your Instasense Membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your Membership can last as long as the Free package is available and that the user adheres to the limitations based on usage of the free package. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Instasense reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- Your Payment Method for monthly Membership Fees shall be billed on a monthly basis in accordance with the appropriate app stores. ( Google Play or Apple App store) Guidelines on how the corresponding App store processes your payment can be found on their respective sites.
- To view the specific details of your Membership, including monthly Membership prices, visit our website and click the “packages tab” on www.mysense.co.
- We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
8.4 Right of Withdrawal
By clicking Register during the sign-up process, you automatically provide your explicit consent to the immediate commencement of your Membership. This enables you to directly access the Instasense Services and to manage your remote cameras, pictures, videos and other related information (“Content”). You acknowledge that you lose your right to withdrawal, but this does not affect your right to cancel your Membership at any time.
8.5 Recurring Billing
- At the commencement of your Instasense Membership, you authorize us or any third party such as Google Play or the App store to charge you a monthly Membership Fee to your Payment Method at the then current rate, as well as any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Instasense Services if any.
- You agree and acknowledge that the amount billed each Calendar Month may vary from month to month for reasons which may include, but are not limited to the following:
- changes in exchange rates;
- promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption; and
- amendments to, or changing or adding a Membership Plan for which you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
8.6 Price Changes
- Instasense reserves the right to adjust pricing for their Services, or any components thereof, at any given time as they may determine in their sole and absolute discretion.
- Instasense reserves the right to make any changes in pricing in connection with our Service without prior notification.
8.7 Billing Cycle.
- The Membership Fee for our Services shall be billed at the commencement of the Billing Cycle of your membership and each consecutive month thereafter, until your membership is either cancelled by you or terminated by us. Please refer to the appropriate App store for more information on the specific billing method you might experience. For Apple devices, refer to the Apple App Store, for Android devices refer to the Google Play store`s terms and conditions.
- Your Payment Method shall be billed automatically each month in accordance with the the terms and conditions with the relevant app store on the calendar day, or the first business thereafter, on which banks are open for business, corresponding to the commencement of the Billing Cycle of your Membership. Please refer to the appropriate App store for more information on the specific billing method you might experience. For Apple devices, refer to the Apple App Store, for Android devices refer to the Google Play store`s terms and conditions.
- Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. The Company reserves the right to change the billing structure and / or method at any given time, without giving notice thereof to you, and, in particular, if your Payment Method was not successfully billed.
- Should the Billing Cycle of your Membership begin on a date, which date does not exist in the month following the month in which the Billing Cycle of your Membership began, the Company may bill your Payment Method on the last day in that applicable month, or such other day as the Company may deem appropriate. For example, if your Membership commenced on January 31st, your Payment Method shall likely be billed on February 28th, since the month of February does not have 31 days.
- Your renewal date may change due to changes in your Membership. Visit our website and click on the “Billing” tab on the “Accounts” page to see the commencement date for your next renewal period. We may authorise your Payment Method in anticipation of Membership or service-related charges.
- As used in this Agreement, “billing” shall indicate a charge, debit or other payment clearance, as applicable, against your Payment Method. Unless otherwise stated differently, month or monthly refers to your Billing Cycle.
8.8 No Refunds:
- Payments are non-refundable and there shall be no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
- Following any cancellation of your Membership, you will continue to have access to the Instasense Service throughout your Billing Cycle in that particular Calendar Month.
- The Company may, from time to time, provide a refund, discount or other consideration to some or to all of its Members (“Credits”). The amounts and form of such Credits, and the decision to grant it, shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Company. The grant of Credits in one instance does not entitle you to Credits in the future for similar instances, nor shall the Company be obliged to grant such Credits in the future, under any circumstance.
8.9 Payment Methods:
- You may change your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Accounts” link, available at the top of the page of the Instasense website. If a payment was not successfully settled, due to expiration of an account and / or card, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information, or immediately cancel your Membership (see, “Cancellation” below), you shall remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and you hereby authorise us to continue billing your Payment Method.
- This may result in a change to your Billing Cycle dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges, for which the Company shall not be held responsible. Please follow up with your Payment Method service provider for further details.
- To cancel, go to the “Accounts” page and “Billing” tab on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your paid membership, your account will automatically be shifted to a free plan at the end of your current Billing Cycle. To see when your plan will be shifted, click the “Billing” tab on the “Account” page.
9. Instasense Service
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your country, to become a Member of the Instasense Services. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may only utilize our Services with the full authorisation and consent of a parent or legal guardian, and subject to this Agreement.
- The Instasense Services, and any content viewed through our Services, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Membership with Instasense, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access our Services and to manage the Instasense Ready Devices, pictures, videos and other material connected to our Services, through the Services according to your specific Membership Plan.
- Notwithstanding the above-mentioned limited use, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to any Member. You agree not to use our Services for public performances.
- The number of devices which you may simultaneously connect to our Services may be limited, as will your storing capacity and other service parameters. In order to access your available Membership Plan options, please go to the change plan information in the “Accounts” page “Billing” tab. Features included in Membership Plan options may change from time to time.
- There shall be continuous updates of our Services. In addition, there shall be continuous tests over various aspects of our Services, including, but not limited to, our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of content, content type, uploading and downloading of content, delivery and pricing. The Company reserves the right to, and you agree, that the Company may include you, or exclude you, from these tests without notice to you.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to make changes, from time to time, in how we offer and operate our Services.
- You agree to use our Services, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the Service or content therein. You further agree not to license, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorised in this Agreement) content and information contained in or obtained from or through our Services without explicit written permission from the Company and its licensors.
- You also agree not to, which shall include, but be limited to the following:
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections from our Services;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through our Services;
- insert any code or product or manipulate the content of our Services in any way, form or shape;
- use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- In addition, you also agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with our Services, including, but not limited to any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- The availability of content will change from time to time. The quality of the display of the Services may vary from computer to computer, and device to device and may further be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection.
- Members shall be responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet service provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your viewing experience on your display. The time it takes to start viewing content or manage your Ready Devices, will vary, based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your Instasense Ready Device.
- Our Services and software is developed by, or for, the Company, and is designed to enable content from the Company through the Company’s Ready Devices.
- The Instasense Services may vary from device to device, and medium and functionalities may also vary between devices. You agree that the use of our Services is subject to certain third-party licenses. You agree that you will automatically receive updated versions of the Company’s and related third-party software.
- The Company and any third-party software providers used in connection with our Services do not guarantee the continuing compatibility of the device with our Services, nor that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- You agree to hold the entity that manufactured, distributed, sold or leased you the device, liable for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with our Services.
- If your Instasense Ready Device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the stolen Instasense Ready Device. If you fail to log out, subsequent users may access our Services through your account, and may be able to access certain of your account information.
- The Company shall not be held liable in terms of any of your information accessed through the events as described in clause 9.16 above.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate or restrict your use of our Services, without compensation or notice to you if you are, or if the Company reasonably believes that you are (i) in violation of any of the terms contained in this Agreement or (ii) engaged in illegal or improper use of the Services.
10. Passwords & Account Access
- The Member responsible for creating the Instasense account and whose Payment Method shall be billed, is referred to here as the Account Owner.
- The Account Owner shall have access and control over the Instasense account.
- The Account Owner’s control shall be exercised through the use of the Account Owner’s password, and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone.
- In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Instasense Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account.
- The Account Owner shall be responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information provided to the Company concerning his account information.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer our Services, the Company uses technology that enables it to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit our Services, which includes accessing via Instasense Ready Devices or website.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting you to submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Instasense website via the contact us link, and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official.
- The Company reserves the right to place any account on hold at any time with or without notification to the Member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. The Company shall not be obliged to credit or discount a Member for holds placed on the account by either a representative of the Company or by the automated processes of the Company.
11. Your Use of Content
- In addition to the general above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of the Content:
- The Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access the Content for your information and personal use, solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Services and as permitted under this Agreement.
- You may not download any Content, unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Instasense on the Services for that Content.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any of the Content for any other purposes than the purposes specifically allowed under this Agreement, without the prior written consent of Instasense or the respective licensors of the Content.
- Instasense and its licensors reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Services and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using our Services, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that the Company shall not be responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Company with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of our Services.
12. Your Content and Conduct
- As an Instasense Member, you or the cameras managed by you, may submit Content to the Services, including pictures, videos and parameters. You understand and acknowledge that the Company does not and cannot guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for the Content you submit on the Services, and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Services. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Instasense all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Services pursuant to this Agreement.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all rights regarding ownership of the Content shall be retained by the Member. However, by submitting Content to the Company, you hereby grant to the Company a Worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Services and Instasense (its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees ) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Services, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under this Agreement . The above licenses granted by you in terms of Content you submit to the Services, shall terminate automatically within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete Your Content from the Services. You understand and agree, however, that the Company may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of Your Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that the Content you submit to the Services shall not contain any Third Party Copyright Material, or Material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the Material, or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the Material and to grant to the Company all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other Material that is contrary to applicable local, National, and International laws and regulations.
- The Company does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such Content. The Company does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service.
- The Company shall remove any Content, with or without proper notification, that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
13. Gifts & Promotions
In certain jurisdictions, gift cards for the Instasense Services may be available for purchase at third-party retail outlets and websites, which can be redeemed on our website at Seneram.com/gift. The purchase and redemption of gift cards are subject to the gift terms(www.seneram.com/). From time to time, other types of promotional codes may be available, including those provided as part of a third-party promotion. Promotional codes may be redeemed as described in the specifics of the promotion. Gifts cards and promotional codes can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash and may be combined with other offers, including a free trial, subject to certain restrictions as determined by Seneram in its sole discretion. If you received a promotional code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions may apply.
14.1 Intellectual Property
The Company’s Services, including all content, but excluding user provided Content, provided on the Company’s Services, is protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Instasense is a registered trademark of the RTJ Group Ltd. RTJ Group Ltd has patents that apply to the Services.
14.2 Governing Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which the entity that is providing the Company’s Services to you (as defined above) has its registered offices. This Agreement does not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your local jurisdiction.
You may encounter third-party applications, including, but not limited to, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities (“Applications”) that interact with our Services. These Applications may import data relating to your Instasense account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and the Company shall not be responsible for such Applications. Such Applications are owned or operated by third parties that are not related to or endorsed by the Company, and it may not be authorised for use with our Services in all countries. Use of an Application is at your own option and risk.
14.4 Use of Information Submitted.
The Company reserves the right to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Company’s Services, including the Company website and user interfaces, Worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Company Services. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note that the Company shall not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to the Company. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against the Company and its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
14.5 Warranty Disclaimer
- You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Instasense, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Services and your use thereof. Instasense does not warrant, nor does it make any representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the site or the content of any sites linked to the Instasense site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any of the following:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content;
- personal injury or any damage to property of any nature whatsoever, as a result of your access to and use of our Services;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Services;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Services by any third party; and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
- Instasense does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Instasense shall not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
- Should you consider purchasing any product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
14.6 Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall Instasense, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any of the following, without limitation:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or damage to property, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Services;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Services
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Services by any third party; and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Instasense shall not be liable for the content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. The Service is controlled and offered by Instasense from its facilities in South Africa. Instasense makes no representations that the Services is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Instasense, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Services;
- your violation of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
14.8 Customer Support.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Updated and effective for new and existing members: 29th of May, 2018