UViRCO needed software that would work on their UViRCO CoroCam7 as well as CoroCam8. The cameras needed to capture external partial discharges to allow preventative maintenance to be conducted to avoid outages and equipment failure.
Developing software that can accurately detect and capture partial discharges on machinery equipment.
- Determine the main usage of the software
- Build a wireframe layout of the software flow
- Create a visual concept design
- build and test the software
- Delivering software that captures external partial discharges
- A decrease in repair costs for UViRCO
- Allow the user to perform technical analysis and reporting